Panndyra's Posts

Come to this site to check out what I'm up to as a fledgling paranormal romance writer and a woman living with chronic illness who's trying to go raw!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Falafel - a Wondrous food

This weekend I had my first falafel. Now, I can't get it out of my mind. It's so strange. I had always wanted to try falafel but never did. No real reason why. Just didn't.

I'm definitely contemplating vegetarianism as a lifestyle choice. Currently, I'm reading a book called 365 Good Reasons to be A Vegetarian. I also finished reading a book on Jim Morrison's early poetry this weekend. Yup! I read about 2 books a week, sometimes more. I read fast.

Yesterday was a tough day. Very sick. Hate having fibromyalgia sometimes. Trying to take it slow today...trying, but really can't.

Got too much to do. Keeping chicksnchips afloat, writing a poker e-guide, my novel(s) - yes, plural. Besides, Dark Secrets, I'm working on a serial killer tome set in Las Vegas called The Highest Stakes. I'm busy, busy, busy!

Not to mention the kiddoes are almost out of school for the summer. What's a mom to do! and the house is a mess, y'all!

Fuggedaboutit! I'll clean when they're in college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home